Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Going to see Ogden's Japanese Christian Church

This Sunday, I will be attending Ogden Japanese Christian Church. This week will be a little bit of a different experience for me. Generally, I do a bit on the group's beliefs and history. But it's rare that I come across a group I don't know much about, and this is the case with this one. So as a surprise to myself, I'm going in blind. I'm not doing any research on the group at all.

All I know about them is that they're Japanese based in some fashion, and they're somehow allied with the Presbyterians. Other than that, I don't know anything about their liturgy, specific beliefs, where they are on the Presbyterian spectrum, etc.

I hope this ends up being fun, but I'm going in with no expectations. I don't even know how to dress for it.

Wish me luck. Until next time, peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment