Just like Alpine Church, and most non-denominational, Evangelical Christian churches you'll encounter, they believe in:
- The Trinity, one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus was the incarnation of the second person of the Trinity, fully God and fully man.
- Jesus was born of a virgin and performed miracles.
- Jesus died for the sins of mankind.
- You must accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior in order to be saved.
- Jesus was resurrected from the dead.
- Works will never save you, only grace through faith.
- Believer's baptism by immersion as a sign of commitment to Jesus once saved.
- Belief in Heaven and Hell as well as the Last Judgment and resurrection of mankind.
- The Bible as the Word of God and the only authority.
Unlike Alpine will be the worship. As I understand it, it's basically a Christian rock concert that happens every week on 12th Street in Ogden complete with live music, fog machines, colored lights, etc. I'm quite excited to see that. Plus they have a coffee shop, so if everything else ends up a bust, there's that at least.
I will let you all know how it goes.
Until then, peace be with you.