The convention will consist primarily of speakers and exhibits. I am quite excited to take part in this. While there are some aspects of modern atheism that do annoy me, I am technically an atheist, one who happens to be quite interested in the subject of religion and does take it seriously, but I'm also somebody who takes a learned and critical approach to the subject of religion.
This is a national convention, so I'm expecting to see some interesting things. I will, as usual, let you know my honest opinion about the event and will not hold back any thoughts on the matter.
Because this will not be a typical religious service, my blog entry for this service will be different than the usual format. I will be following the following format:
- "Atmosphere" section will be replaced with "Venue Setup and Accessibility."
- "The People" will remain as I will be meeting a number of people there.
- "The Service" section will be replaced with "The Exhibits."
- "The Message" section will be replaced with "The Speakers." This section will be broken down by individual speakers.
- And, obviously, "Overall Experience" will remain the same.
Can't wait to report on this one. Until next time, peace be with you.